Thursday, April 23, 2015

L-Love

This time I thought I would like to talk about the beautiful feeling,state and attitude that ranges from interpersonal affection to pleasure--Love ..Love  is the bond of existence between two beings. I Love the world Love as it is very poetic to me... Love defines the beautiful expression  I share with my parent, my god,  my  sibling, my friends from childhood and different stages of my life, my neighbors, my relations after marriage, husband, child, my acquaintances, my work, colleagues at work, nature, and the list goes on...Love for me is unconditional and it cannot be measured in terms of quantity....some people ask how much do you love me? I really wonder can one really answer this question...eg....a mothers love for child --how can it be measured... so dear friends today I want all of you to count your blessings and be grateful for the people in your life who love you unconditionally.
 I feel a sense of contentment when I see the world with the eyes of love rather than hatred. I know there are many things which are not right but I also know that there are so many beautiful things that are happening across the world. Let us start making a note of this so that our future generation will know about the beautiful things also...as History has recorded only war, hatred, enmity etc,,,,but very rarely it talked  about the love, and harmony and peace that co-existed in many parts of the world along with the pain and hatred.so let us start noting down the beautiful lovely things that are happening around us...and I conclude with these few lines....
Today before you think of saying an unkind word to loved one –think of someone who don't have loving people around them
Before you complain about your partner–think of someone who is crying out to God for a companion.
Today before you complain about life and love –think of someone who lost their loved ones because they went early to heaven.
And when depressing or hatred  thoughts seem to get you down–put a smile on your face and thank God you’re alive and still around and you have people who love and care for you around you.
Life is a gift – Love it, Live it, Enjoy it, Celebrate it, and Fulfill it..


No comments:

Post a Comment